We understand how important confidentiality is to you:
We will never share your personal details with any other person or company unless we have your express authority
Unless you direct us otherwise, we will not release your details to a prospective employer until you have agreed that you are happy for us to do so
We comply fully with, and are registered under the Data Protection Act (registration number Z5710594)
Data Protection Act (1998)
We comply fully with the eight Principles of the Data Protection Act (1998) .
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless:
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and;
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Top of Page
|Search for a new actuarial role
|You will need to register with us if you wish to set up an online CV or use our JobSearch Alert service to identify suitable actuarial positions. Registration takes less than 5 minutes and requires just your name, e-mail address and a password.
|Links to other useful actuarially related web sites.
|Details of how to contact us.